The stages to follow are:
- Contact us for an initial conversation.
- Complete an Application form (available at the bottom of this page).
- Submit the application form and your supporting documentation (see below) to email@example.com
- We will then contact you to arrange an assessment (only of students applying to Secondary School Year 7 – 13). If you are in Bratislava or visiting we would also like to arrange a meeting with the Principal.
- If applying to Year 10 - Year 13 we shall schedule an interview either in person or by Skype. This is essential before a place can be offered.
- Your application and assessment will be reviewed by the Head of School and you shall be notified about our decision.
- The school will send you an invoice for a non-refundable Registration fee (€900) and a refundable Deposit (€1200).
- The Admissions Officer will confirm the offer of a place at the School upon the receipt of the registration fee and deposit.
Supporting documentation required:
- A copy of your child's passport
- A copy of your child`s health insurance card
- Copies of recent school reports
- Transfer form – available at the bottom of this page
Before your child's first day at school, we will offer a comprehensive orientation programme where you will be able to meet your child’s teacher and ask any outstanding questions to make sure your child settles in quickly and happily.