Our next walk is a circular route starting and finishing at the pretty village of Borinka. We will take a circular route to Draci Hradok, the mysterious ‘Dragon’s Castle’ and then on to the better known Pajstun Castle, a beautiful ruin with magnificent views. We will end our walk with refreshments at Mr. and Mrs. Farthing’s house in Borinka.
Once again, all are welcome to join us. This is a club for parents, children and staff to enjoy together and parents will be responsible for their children at all times.
Borinka – Draci Hradok - Pajstun Castle – Borinka
- Saturday 21st November 2015
- The Slovak Lines Bus leaves Bratislava Bus Station at 08.40 / Patronka at 08.55 / arriving Borinka at 09.30.
- Alternatively, those travelling by car, can meet at Borinka village, opposite the church, at 09.30.
- I will be arriving by bus and getting on at Patronka.
- This is a circular walk. It takes approximately 3 hours.
- From the village centre, we will walk to the end of the village, up through the forest to the castles.
This walk includes a short but steep climb and is unsuitable for pushchairs.
Please let me know if you intend to come on the walk so that we will know to wait for you. If you have any questions please come and find me at Peknikova or email me at email@example.com
BISB Walking Club