Our institutional values are fundamental principles for our community. They lead us to personal fulfillment and guide our behaviors and actions everyday. Teachers, parents and staff work together using an array of strategies to achieve these goals
Responsibility is the ability to respond to the commitments and duties that we have with ourselves, others, and the environment, as part of our quest for excellence.
A personal and social responsible environment binds us to:
- Enthusiasm - Confront challenges with courage and enthusiasm, accept the consequences of our actions as part of our responsibility, and view life as a path full of learning experiences.
- Excellence - Be aware of our obligations and dedicate the necessary time to completing them to our best ability.
- Well-rounded education - Take care of the physical, emotional, and intellectual growth leading to a higher quality of life.
- Self-esteem and Self-control - Be aware of social and institutional rules that allow for orderly relationships with others.
- Environmental awareness - Participate in projects that lead to sustainable development for the common good.
- Service and Justice - Generously share ideas, actions, and resources to benefit those who need it the most.
Spirituality is inner vitality that generates a transformation in the human being leading to an inclusive, fraternal, and supportive environment.
Spirituality that aids individual and others’ growth binds us to:
- Beauty - Be sensitive, discover, and value the beauty of creation.
- Love - Put into practice compassion, patience, acceptance, and joy that results in better relationships with others.
- Peace and Justice - Build peace, live in harmony with yourself and with others, and work for justice and the common good.
- Freedom and Strength - Cultivate the spirit of freedom and strength by being responsible of our own actions.
- Acute awareness - Wake up to reality and discover the things that affect our social and personal development.
Identity is the ability to know and appreciate traditions and beliefs, including the cultural, religious, and historical aspects of our country, its contribution to the global society, and our role as global citizens.
An atmosphere that values and recognizes traditions and customs binds us to:
- Pride/Sense of belonging - Develop a sense of pride and belonging through respect and love for our family, friends, work, institution, and country.
- Knowledge of our culture and traditions - Know and understand the history, customs, and traditions of the community and country where we live.
- Civics - Respect our national and institutional symbols and participate in different local and international activities.
- Justice - Be aware of the socioeconomic and cultural situations that take place in our families, at school, and in our country, and always work for justice.
- Civics - Promote political awareness and civic responsibility.
- Loyalty - Value and act in accordance with our traditions and beliefs.
Respect is the foundation of all social interactions and facilitates an open and honest environment. We recognize and value the unique qualities of each individual, of other living forms, and of the environment.
A harmonious relationship with others and with nature binds us to:
- Humanism - Recognize each person as an individual with dignity and the capacity to be born, develop, and grow.
- Environmental awareness - Appreciate every living creature’s worth and its interdependence with other living creatures.
- Honesty - Demonstrate congruence in the way we think, talk, and act, which promotes an honest and transparent environment.
- Prudence and Compassion - Communicate with others in a polite and sensitive manner and avoid undermining their personal dignity.
- Justice - Practice justice through objective and impartial decision making, always pursuing common good.
- Acceptance - Search for equity, interacting openly with others and accepting ideological, gender, cultural, socio-economic, and other differences as part of diversity.