In order to guarantee the safety and security of all students participating in ISRMUN 2017, there will be several rules and regulations that all guests must follow. The rules of the road for entering and exiting San Roberto International School, Campus San Agustín, as well as busing information, can be found here.
Any questions or inquires about dismissals and busing can be directed to Jacquie Atamanuk (email@example.com) or Roberto Esparza (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Delegates will enter ISRMUN via Avenida Lampazos. Cars will be permitted to enter the internal street (Techito) by using lanes 1 and 3. Lanes 2 and 4 are for continuous car flow.
Note: Delegates are not permitted to enter the simulation by walking or through reception.
On Wednesday November 8th, delegates will be dismissed through the internal street (Techito) area. Parents are encouraged to display the yellow ISRMUN Traffic Sign provided to you by your child's MUN advisor. This sign clearly displays the name/school of your child and ensures a safe and quick departure for all participants.
Note: Delegates are not permitted to exit the simulation by walking or through reception.
In order to improve traffic flow and meet environmental regulations established by San Pedro municipal authorities, delegates will be bused back to their respective schools on Thursday November 9th and Friday November 10th.
- The buses will be provided by Grupo Senda and will be air conditioned.
- Prior to their departure, attendance will be taken to ensure that all delegates are on the bus.
- An adult will always be on the bus (advisor from the delegate's school, parent, etc.).
- The exit will be by blocks of schools every 15 minutes. Parents will be informed of the exit of each bus through ISRMUN 's Facebook page.
- Specific information about drop off locations will be communicated through the delegate's MUN advisor two weeks prior to the simulation.
Note: Busing will not be provided to San Roberto SA students, Chairs or Staff.