Until the end of term, our Year 12 student leaders will be selling the NAIS Pudong wristbands during their lunch breaks to fundraise for our ongoing support for earthquake relief efforts in Nepal. The wristbands will also be for sale at the Uniform Shop.
Every entry to the Summer Selfie Competition also earns you House points, to start your tally for the year. Last year, it was Qi House which topped the tally. Which House will be victorious this year?
Here’s how the competition works:
All you have to do it purchase a wristband, then take it with you wherever in the world you are travelling over the holidays, sending back your selfies with the NAIS Pudong wristbands in the photo.
The photos must be of places outside of Shanghai, and we will accept only one selfie per destination, up to a maximum of six destinations.
For each selfie, you will receive 10 House points to kick-start your count for 2015-16.
We will award 50 bonus House points each to the selfies judged to be:
• Most exotic destination
• Most creative (eg. use of colour, shape)
• Most adventurous
• Best crowd selfie with wristband – each person must have a wristband
A Grand Prize of 100 House points, will go to the best overall entry.
Get some inspiration from last year’s competition winners here.
• Competition commences Saturday 27th June and ends Friday 21st August 2015
• Email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
• OR, tag your Instagram selfie with @naispudong to notify us on Instagram
• Make sure you tell us in the email or Instagram where you and your NAIS Pudong wristband are!