Our theme this year will be ‘Under the sea’. Children will have the opportunity to learn about different sea creatures. Using this theme, we will be teaching children key vocabulary such as colours, feelings, basic key phrases and names of sea creatures, whilst our more advance speakers can compose simple to complex sentences about various topics.
We create interaction opportunities for children to socialise during snack time and teas parties to promote PSHE. We will have story time and share stories or information books about different sea animals.
In line with the requirements of the current English Early Years Framework, children will cover all 7 areas of the curriculum to ensure holistic development.
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Communication and Language
- Physical Development
- Understanding the World
- Expressive Arts and Design
Week 1 - Under the Sea
- In this fun-packed summer school adventure we will explore all aspects of life 'Under the Sea' combining lessons on Science, Art, Geography and English.
- Key vocabulary
Week 2 - What is life like under the sea?
- What kind of animals do you find under the sea?
- What do these animals eat?
- Where do they live?
Week 3 – We are going to have an underwater party.
- We are going to plan an underwater party.
Mandarin Language for Non-Native Learners
- Survival Mandarin in the Under the Sea theme.
- Topic based language including key phrases, body parts and sea animals.
Contact Us and Registration
If you have any questions about the course on offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or register online now.