What a great first term we have had in Nursery, all the children have grown and developed so much. The last day of term is Friday 16th Dec. Have a wonderful festive holiday and do email some pictures to your childs‘ teacher to share on our return to school in January.
- The first day of term is Tuesday 10th January .
- Thank you to all the parents who came to our fantastic Christmas performance - the children were all very excited and were wonderful. Thank you all for supplying costumes to help them look the part too!
- Christmas Lunch: Our school Christmas lunch will be on Wednesday 14th December.
- The Nursery Cubs Christmas celebration will be on Wednesday 14th December. Please send your child to school wearing their party clothes.
- Week beginning 27th March is International Week and we will have the International Day Parade during this week. As many of you may be returning home for the Chirstmas vacation we would like to inform you of this upcoming event. This advance notice may give you an opportunity to prepare any clothes from your home country for this special event.
LEARNING THEME: CHRSITMAS
We will be getting fully into the festive spirit this week! The children will be creative decorations for our Christmas tree, cards to send home to parents and of course talking about santa claus.
Please view the links below for the songs sung at our Christmas concert.
We will write cards, Christmas Lists and letters to Santa – giving the children real purpose to write to communicate. We will then post these letters in our class post boxes!
Greeting card, to, from, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, love, Dear Santa, letter, list
EXPRESSIVE ARTS & DESIGN
The Children will be making decorations and a variety of Christmas crafts which allow them to use different tools to join materials. They will be using different collaging materials to achieve planned effects too.
Craft, cut, stick, glue, make, design, fold, join
We will be continuing to sing Christmas number songs, counting back from 5. This will include our wonderful show songs, 5 christmas puddings and 5 little snowmen jumping in the snow.
Count, one more, one less, back, number
We ronden 2016 af met een terugblik naar de hoogtepunten van de voorbije maanden. Samen met kapitein Winokkio zingen we het nieuwe jaar in. Wij wensen alle peuters prettige feestdagen en een welverdiende vakantie toe. Tot in 2017!
We will be finishing our Christmas learning theme by talking about the gingerbread man story this week.
Merry Christmas to Everyone!
The Gingerbread Man 姜饼小人的故事（jiang bin xiao ren de gu shi）
Jingle Bells 铃儿响叮当 (ling er xiang ding dang)
Make a Gingerbread Man Craft
Key Words: The Gingerbread Man 姜饼小人 (jiang bin xiao ren de gu shi); Run 逃跑 (tao pao) ; Merry Chritsmas 圣诞快乐 (sheng dan kuai le)