To start the application process, you can apply online via Infosnap or fill in a form (pdf). Forms should be completed, dated and signed.
These should be sent with:
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF 500
- One photo of each student
- Complete transcripts of the student's academic record for the previous two years (or three years if applying for Grade 12)
- A copy of our Confidential Report completed, dated and signed by one of the student’s former teachers
- A Copy of the child's passport, valid for the first day of the academic school year
As every student may have different needs and abilities, a separate form should be completed for each child seeking admission to the school. While we try wherever possible to admit children from the same family, each student is assessed individually and we cannot guarantee admission for all applicants.
We may ask for students to be tested in English and Maths before accepting their application, so that we can gauge which classes suit them best. Students who may not yet be comfortable in English will be able to join English as a Second Language classes before entering the mainstream. These tests can be taken online if necessary. An English placement test is required for all Middle and High School students.
When we have received all the necessary documents, the Director of Admissions and the relevant Principal will review the information and make a final decision. We appreciate that parents are keen to secure a place for their child as quickly as possible. As a result, we will try to complete this process within two weeks wherever possible.