A summer journey to greater bilingual success.
We are pleased to announce that we will be holding a summer school on campus for three weeks from June 26 to July 14, 2017. The BVIS Summer School programme is designed to give children the opportunity to improve their English in a fun, caring, supportive and truly international learning environment. The lessons, activities and trips are all focused on giving students an experience of a lifetime, whilst growing in confidence, forming new friends and building relationships.
WHAT MAKES BVIS SUMMER SCHOOL SPECIAL
- High standard of English course
- Overseas qualified teachers from BIS and BVIS (members of Nord Anglia Education)
- Dedicated and experienced team of Teaching Assistants
- Outstanding campus and facilities
- A wide range of Physical Education activities
- Range of Specialist lessons
- Develop leadership and teambuilding skills
- Field trips
- Healthy food and meals