Join us for one of our Parent Seminars that focus on issues most parents are concerned about, and are delivered by leading guest experts on one evening every month.
Our next seminar will take place on Thursday 10 December at 6pm. It will be presented by a licensed psychotherapist Ms Chinh Le, supported by our Primary professional Ms Madeleine and will focus on “Developing Age-Appropriate Skills for Toddlers”.
Admission is free and seminars are open to BVIS and external parents, but places are limited, therefore please pre-register for your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please feel free to invite your family and friends to attend with you, and forward on this invitation to them so that they can register for their place. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
- 10 December 2015: Age-Appropriate Skills for Toddlers
- 07 January 2016: Universities: Applying and Studying Abroad
- 02 February 2016: Health and Nutrition for Babies and Toddlers
- 03 March 2016: Supporting Your Child Through Exam Stress & University Applications
- 07 April 2016: Raising a Bilingual Child
- 12 May 2016: Online and Mobile Safety for Children