A special congratulations to Annie Phan in Year 13 who has received offers from some of the world’s top universities. Annie aims to major in the field of Environmental and Development Studies and now has a difficult – but very welcome – choice to make: where to go?!
Her offers include, from the United States, two Ivy League institutions, Brown and the University of Pennsylvania, plus:
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of California Los Angeles
- University of California Santa Barbara
- University of Southern California
- University of Virginia
- American University and
- Tulane University
In addition, she has offers from some of the best the UK has to offer as well:
- University of Bath
- University of Durham
- University of Manchester and
- University of Birmingham.
Many of the American universities, including Ivy League ones, have stated that her A levels will count towards credits in her Freshman year, again highlighting the value of taking A levels.
Well done Annie!