Students in grades 6 - 8 (American Schools) and grades 7 - 9 (British Schools) are eligible to participate in the 2017 Global Games, The Americas and will come from the following Nord Anglia Education schools:
Our Games Package
From hotels to hospitality, we have made sure that your child will be catered for throughout the event.
Our games package includes the following:
- Hotel stay – ranging from 3-5 nights, with most students staying four nights. This does not apply to Windermere Preparatory School students.
- All meals from opening dinner on Tuesday, November 28th to breakfast on Saturday, December 2nd
- Round-trip airport transfers in Orlando, Florida. Florida-based students will be transported on buses arranged by Nord Anglia Education.
- Local charter bus package, offering daily bus transportation in Orlando
- Games sweatshirt, luggage tag and swag bag
- Chaperone fee
- Security guards hired each night
- Nightly entertainment, including Plant Hollywood, Dave and Buster’s, Disney World’s Epcot Centre and Universal Studios.
- A sports package featuring costs of referees, snacks and hydration, hospitality, field prep, sports equipment, first aid clinics, tournament scheduling, trophies and medals, and cost of Olympic Village activities.
Participant fees are inclusive of all games package activities listed above.
|The British International School of Boston
|The British International School of Charlotte
|The British International School of Chicago, Lincoln Park
|The British International School of Chicago, South Loop
|The British International School of Houston
|The British International School of Washington
|Léman Manhattan Preparatory School
|Nord Anglia International School New York
|North Broward Preparatory School
|San Roberto International School
|The Metropolitan School of Panama
|The Village School
|Windermere Preparatory School
* Please note, Games fees are subject to change.
Global Games Payment Options
This year, we will be offering two (2) options for payment for the Global Games fee. You will be able to pay by credit/debit card or via your child's school account. A one-time full payment must be made. Installment payments will not be permitted.
For full details on payment please click here
You will be able to register your child for the Global Games, The Americas event online from August 18, 2017 , with applications closing on September 27th (firm deadline). Parents should register on their child’s behalf. Students cannot register themselves.
Required Medical Forms
Upon registration please fill in the required medical consent forms. Students will not be able to participate unless these forms have been completed. Please follow the link below to download the relevant forms.
Click here for medical consent forms