This year we have two payment options for the Global Games fee. You will be able to pay by credit/debit card or via your child's school account.
- If payment is made via credit card, a 2.5% surcharge of the Global Games fee will be charged directly to your credit card.
- If payment is made via debit card, a 1% surcharge of the Global Games fees will be charged directly to your debit card. Payment must be paid in full
School Account Billing
The other option (as used in the past) will be a direct charge to your child's school account. This will occur on October 15, 2017.
Payments, by credit/debit card or student account, must be made IN FULL by Wednesday, November 8. If payment is not received by November 8, your child will not be able to participate in this event.
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Cancellations will not be permitted after submitting your child's completed online registration form. Please do not submit the completed registration until you are 100% sure your child will participate in the Global Games.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- If you need to cancel your child's participation after submitting the online registration form, you will still be responsible for paying the entire Global Games fee.
- Please make sure your child's account is up to date with payments.
If you have any questions in relation to billing, please click here