Students in grades 6 - 8 (American Schools) and grades 7 - 9 (British Schools) are eligible to participate in the 2016 Global Games North America and will come from the following Nord Anglia Education schools:
You will be able to register your child for the Global Games North America event online from September 1, 2016 , with applications closing on September 30th. Parents should register on their child’s behalf. Students cannot register themselves.
Our Games Package
From hotels to hospitality, we have made sure that your child will be catered for throughout the event.
Our games package includes the following:
- Hotel stay – ranging from 3-5 nights, with most students staying four nights. This does not apply to Windermere Preparatory School students.
- All meals from opening dinner on Tuesday, November 29th to breakfast on Saturday, December 3rd
- Round-trip airport transfers in Orlando, Florida. Florida-based students will be transported on buses arranged by Nord Anglia Education.
- Local charter bus package, offering daily bus transportation in Orlando
- Games sweatshirt, luggage tag and swag bag
- Chaperone fee (pays for a percentage of chaperone’s meals, hotel and buses)
- Security guards hired each night
- Nightly entertainment, including Splitsville Luxury Lanes bowling, Dave and Buster’s, Disney World’s Magic Kingdom and Universal's Islands of Adventure.
- A sports package featuring costs of referees, snacks and hydration, hospitality, field prep, sports equipment, first aid clinics, tournament scheduling, trophies and medals, and cost of Olympic Village activities.
Participant fees are inclusive of all games package activities listed above.
Please note, Games fees are subject to change. Also note, final Global Games fees will be charged directly to your student's school account.
||$990 plus flight, insurance, and uniform
*Subject to change
Required Medical Forms
To be completed by Parents by September 30, 2016
Parents: Please complete the three (3) mandatory medical forms below on your computer, save as a PDF and send via email to your Athletic Director by September 30, 2016. Athletic Director email addresses are listed below. Students may not complete or sign these three forms.
If you have any queries about the event, contact Gay Boundy at email@example.com or call +1 (847)513-9602.
For sports-related questions, please contact Danny Haney at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1(954) 383-3442.
Upon registering your interest in the Global Games, please download the following medical forms: