The British International School Abu Dhabi (BISAD) is a premium quality school, offering the English national curriculum to Abu Dhabi’s diverse and rapidly growing community. It is part of the Nord Anglia Education family of worldwide schools.
We are seeking to appoint a passionate and experienced Primary Teacher to act as maternity cover from February until May 2015.
The role will involve teaching students from Year 3.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- Qualified Teacher status with a minimum of two years teaching experience in the UK
- Demonstrably effective teaching and learning styles in the same field
- In-depth knowledge of the current English National Curriculum and associated assessment methods
- Monitoring, assessment, recording and reporting of pupils progress
- Effective teaching and learning styles, the preparation and administration of statutory National Curriculum tests
- Working in partnership with parents
Please send your application to Michelle.Hayes@bisad.ae with Primary Teacher maternity cover as subject heading by no later than 1st February 2015.