The British International School, Abu Dhabi (BIS Abu Dhabi) is a premium quality, highly successful school which operates with a highly motivated team of teaching and administrative professionals at its heart. BIS Abu Dhabi educates over 1500 students between the ages of 3 and 18, representing more than 70 nationalities. The school is a member of the Nord Anglia Education family of schools.
We are seeking a highly trained professional for the role of PA to the Principal. In order to provide full secretarial and administrative support to the School Principal, the PA will possess key attributes and skills including, but not limited to:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational expertise
- A resilient character; someone who is able to work under pressure and manage their own work schedule
- Previous secretarial experience – preferably at a high level with experience in handling the unique schedules/demands of Senior Managers/Principals.
- Previous experience in supporting with recruitment activities, professional development coordination and leadership of others
The ideal candidate should have at a minimum:
- Qualified to A-Level or equivalent; degree preferable
- Extensive experience of working with Microsoft packages including:
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Outstanding level of English – spoken and written
Applications: Expressions of interest should be emailed to Careers@bisad.ae on or before 25th August 2015.