We are immensely proud of our students’ academic success.
We perform well above international and UK national averages in examination results and received an outstanding set of iGCSE results in August 2016:
- 87% of students achieved A* to C grades compared to the UK average of 64.9%.
- 31% of students achieved A* or A grade.
- 45.9% of all IGCSE grades achieved by Nord Anglia Education students were at the highest levels of A* or A. This is more than double the 2015 UK average of 21.2%.
Our students' average score in the IB Diploma was 34.0, significantly ahead of the 2016 global average of 30.1 points.
- 15% of our students achieved 40 points and above. This is the level of attainment required to gain admission to the world's elite universities, such as Cambridge, Oxford, Harvard and Stanford.
- 1 in 3 of our graduates goes on to attend one of the world's top 100 universities, as ranked by QS World University Ranking.