The stages to follow are:
- Contact us for an initial conversation.
- Complete an application form.
- Submit the application form along with a QAR584.00 non-refundable application fee and your supporting documentation (see below).
- We will then contact you to arrange an onsite assessment interview with our Vice Principal, Sarah Graves, or a remote assessment at your current school.
- Submit school reports and recommendation form from your current school.
- Your application and assessment will be reviewed by the Admissions Team and School Principal and you shall be notified of our decision.
Before your child's first day at school, we will offer for you to meet your child's class teacher or form tutor so that you can ask any outstanding questions to make sure your child settles in quickly and happily.
Supporting documentation required
- Previous year's school reports
- A passport photo of your child
- A copy of your child's passport
- A copy of your child's birth certificate and vacination card
- Your child's resident visa (if available)
- Transfer certificate