We have full international accreditation by CfBT Trust, which is a UK-based provider of accreditation services, INSET and educational programmes to schools in the UK and aboard. We also hold the prestigious British School Overseas Award since 2012, which means that the standards you would find across our school are equivalent to those found in a UK independent school.
The international accreditation process is linked with the Thai Ministry of Education Public Office which is responsible for the assessment of education in all public and private schools in Thailand, the Office for National Education Standards and Quality Assessment. We were the first school in Thailand to receive this joint accreditation award. This means that a St. Andrews diploma is equivalent to the Thai school Mathayom 6 qualification, which is essential for Thai students to enter many universities in Thailand. We are an examination centre for the Edexcel IGCSE, University of Cambridge IGCSE, and the College Board SAT. Furthermore, we are accredited to offer the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme to our Year 12 and 13 students.
- Center for British Teaching Education Trust (CfBT)
- British Schools Overseas (BSO)
- International Baccalaureate Organisation (IBO)
- Office for National Education Standards and Quality Assessment (ONESQA)
- International Schools Association of Thailand (ISAT)
- Council of International Schools (COIS)
- The Federation of British International Schools in Asia (FOBISIA)
- The Duke of Edinburgh's International Award (DofE)