This is what is happening this week in BSB Sport:
Monday: Secondary swimming continues training (Transport: Student Organized Transport), Primary FOBISIA continues training: Swimming (Transport: Primary FOBISIA bus at 5PM);
Tuesday: Primary/Secondary swimming continues training (Transport: Secondary ASA Bus/Primary ASA bus), Primary Sport training continues: U11/10/9 T-Ball, Primary FOBISIA continues training: T-Ball (Transport: ASA bus);
Wednesday: Primary/Secondary AM swim training continues @7AM-8AM (Student Organized Transport); U11/U10/U9 BSB T-Ball Invite @BSB (1000-1400) vs. DCB/HISB/BSB SAN/BIBA, U11/U10/U9 Primary FOBISIA Practice Swim Meet @BSB (1430-1730) vs. DCB/HISB/BSB SAN/BIBA; U15/U13 Rugby (Boys), Netball (Girls) & Tennis (Boys/Girls) BEGINS training for DCB Lions Cup (29th – 30th May @DCB) (Transport: Secondary ASA Bus);
Thursday: Primary/Secondary swimming continues training (Transport: Secondary ASA/Primary ASA bus); Primary FOBISIA training continues: Football (Transport: ASA bus);
Friday: Primary/Secondary AM swim training continues @7AM-8AM (student organized transport), Primary FOBISIA training continues: Athletics (NTA) (Transport: Primary FOBISIA bus at 5PM).
- Primary FOBISIA Team will be departing BSB for Penang, Malaysia on Monday 1st June and returning back to Beijing on Saturday 6th June 2015 for the Games.
- Anyone interested to play sport in Season 4 needs to register if they have not done so already. “Student Athlete Registration Forms” can be picked up outside the Sports Office (C208). Secondary Season 4 Sport registration is still OPEN. There is no Season 4 for Primary (FOBISIA). Aquabear Try-Outs are open all year please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly to try-out.
- Secondary/Primary House Sport Reminders for May
- Y6 House T-ball May 5th TUE & 6th WED
- Y4 House T-ball May 7th THU & 8th FRI
- Y3 House T-ball May 7th THU
- Y5 House T-Ball May 8th FRI
- Y9 House Badminton May 18th MON
- Y7 House Badminton May 19th TUE
- Y8 House Badminton May 19th TUE
- Y10 House Badminton May 20th WED