A. This week’s Sport Trainings & Fixtures + all other Activities are in SOCS Co-Curricular’s Calendar: http://www.socscms.com/SOCS/CoCurricular/default.asp
Anyone interested in coaching U12 Boys Volleyball (Y6/7), let me know ASAP. Starts Monday 14th November, with trainings every Monday/Thursday (1545-1715), last training January 12th. Two Saturday tournaments, November 19th & January 14th
B. All of the sport results, upcoming fixtures, match times, and bus information can be found at: www.BSBShunyiSport.com Form Teachers please remind parents & students that this Web site will have all communication for Weekend and Weekday Fixtures/Tournaments. In the event of any cancelations, this will be posted Under News-Sport News)
a. U15 FOBISIA Results (Nov 9th - 11th)
Athletics – Boys/Girls 1st Place
Swimming – Boys/Girls 1st Place
Football – Boys 1st Place & Girls 1st Place
Basketball – Boys 2nd Place & Girls 1st Place
b. Boys/Girls (Y9/10): Best result ever for our U15 FOBISIA Squad, if you see them congratulate all of them on an amazing Games.
Boys- Xidi Cheng, Tyler Adams Brown, Joshua Lee, Anthony Zhang, David Chen, Sam Turner, Janik Bohm, Warren Eben, Maritz Stapleberg, Lachie Niven, Sammy Zhan,
Larona Bokgolea, Ben Bannerman, Johannes Messelken, Fred Beckett, Joshua Warwick
Girls- Charlotte Cannon, Steph Chen, YeaRim Lee, Anette Lopez, Julia Kobiolka, Lara Sozer, Nicole Kee, Nina Krause, Anna-Sophie Billingham, Zoe Beckett, Lia Chou, Jenny Fu
C. Sport Uniform Shop (C208) is OPEN:
SHOP HOURS M-F (0800-0900, 1230-1330, 1500-1600). And by appointment by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
1. Season 2 Start Dates (Secondary starts this week): U19 Basketball Wednesday 16th November, U14 Volleyball Monday 14th November, U11 Handball started Tuesday 1st November.
2. Upcoming Saturday ISAC/ACAMIS/U15 FOBISIA/Swim Meet dates:
Saturday 19th November: ISAC U14/U13/U12 Volleyball Exchange, U14 Boys @DCB, U14 Girls @DCB, U13 Boys @ISB, U13 Girls @WAB, U12 Boys @ISB, U12 Girls @BSB
3. House Sport Reminders (Students will be wearing PE Kit + House Polo on the below days, if they don’t have proper kit, they simple change per normal for PE on the day):
- Tuesday 29th November: Y6 Boys/Girls Volleyball (Period 3)
- Wednesday 30th November: Y6 Boys/Girls Handball (Period 1)
- Thursday 1st December: Y5 Boys/Girls Swimming (Period 1)
- Friday 2nd December: Y5 Boys/Girls Basketball (Period 3)
- Wednesday 7th December: Y9 Boys Football & Y9 Girls Volleyball (Period 2)
- Thursday 8th December: Y7 Boys Football & Y7 Girls Volleyball (Period 2)
- Thursday 8th December: Y8 Boys Football & Y8 Girls Volleyball (Period 5)
- Friday 9th December: Y4 Boys/Girls Handball (Period 1)
4. Aquabears try-outs are always open, any interested students in the swim program should contact/register with Mr. Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
5. If anyone wants pictures from all the events for Sport that happen at BSB (this year [empty at the moment] or past years) please find them at the following link: here or take a look at: www.bsbshunyisport.com found under www.nordangliaeducation.com/our-schools/beijing/shunyi/ Learning/Sport/Sports Activities Hub.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Director of Sport and PE