Remember to check this week’s activities (Sport Trainings & Fixtures + all ASA’s once they formally start) in SOCS Co-Curricular’s Calendar: http://www.socscms.com/SOCS/CoCurricular/default.asp
Fixtures start this Thursday for U14 Football vs. BWYA & U13 Football vs. Keystone Academy. All of this is on www.BSBShunyiSport.com
Then basically every day of the week we have fixtures and of course the first Saturday tournaments are scheduled for 10th September and go on just about every Saturday until June. With SOCS, everything is very easily accessible and viewed as to what is happening, I have also attached how to take registers through SOCS which has been relatively easy for sports and the same for ASA’s once these get started on Tuesday 6th September.
- Week 2 & 3 Sports Starting Dates:
- Tuesday 30th August: U14/U13/U12 Badminton (Boys & Girls: Dome-Late Bus Transport at 1730);
- Tuesday 6th September: U11/U10/U9/U8 Football (Register first in Gym-ASA Bus Transport);
- Wednesday 7th September: U19/U14 Table Tennis (Outside the Gym-ASA Bus Transport);
- Thursday 8th September: U11/U9 Cross Country & U9 Athletics (Register first in Gym-ASA Bus Transport).
- Aquabear try-outs are now OPEN for new and past students to register, any interested students in the swim program should contact/register with Mr. Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Monday 29th August: Y3 & 4 Students Only (No Transport)
- Tuesday 30th August: Y5 & 6 Students Only (No Transport)
- Wednesday 31st August: All Secondary Students Only (Late Bus Transport at 1730)
- Monday 5th September: First Formal Day of AquaBears Training to START
- If anyone wants pictures from all the events for Sport that happen at BSB (this year [empty at the moment] or past years) please find them at the following link: here or take a look at: www.bsbshunyisport.com found under Learning-Sports Activities Hub.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Director of Sport and PE