Please note, teachers will give their presentations twice, at the times below. Parents can opt for the time which most suits them on the evening. This also allows for parents with more than one child to attend two different year group presentations if desired.
- 5:00 – 5:30pm: Information session #1
- 5:30 – 5:45pm: visits to classrooms
- 5:45 – 6:15pm: Information session #2
- 6:15 – 6:30pm: visits to classrooms
Meet the Teachers in Primary
Come to school and meet your child’s teacher, see your child’s class and find out lots of important information. The presentation from staff will include:
- Introductions to the teaching team in your child’s year group
- An explanation of daily routines and general year group expectations
- An overview of the year group curriculum
- Specific information on the teaching and learning of English, Maths and Topic
- Our Home Learning philosophy and expectations (where relevant)
- Residential trips information (where relevant)
- An explanation of the reward system
All parents are asked to gather in the relevant Head of Year classroom for the year group presentation. Please refer to the year group information pages on Firefly for this information. Rooms will also be well sign-posted on the night.
After the year group input from teachers, parents will be able to spend time in their child’s class with their child’s teacher.