1. Summer Performing Arts with Juilliard
Is your child a budding musician, dancer or actor? The Juilliard School Summer programme offers you the opportunity to explore and cultivate your Performing Arts talent and will be held at Collège du Léman.
Dates: 9th July - 22nd July 2016
Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Residential: Day & Boarding options
Price: US$6765 plus flights. A discount is available for Nord Anglia Education families
2. Collège du Léman Summer Camp
Our Summer Camp welcomes boys and girls of all nationalities, in our fully secured campus, from 8 to 18 years of age for a healthy experience of intellectual and physical achievement.
Session 1: July 24 – August 6
Session 2: August 7 - August 20
Excursion Week: August 21 - August 28
1 session is 2 weeks long, but it is possible to book for 3, 4 or 5 weeks.
PRICES per session:
Boarding student: 5’700 CHF
Day student: 2’800 CHF
Excursion Week: 3’950 CHF
Please note that there needs to be a minimum of 6 participants in order for the activity to run, and that morning and afternoon options might be switched depending on the number of participants registered.
· Genius (French, English, Political Science, Crime Scene Lab, Robotics, Computer
· Action (Be A Star, Technology, Picasso, Olympic, Lake Geneva)
· Premium (Circus, Tennis, Golf, Sailing, Water Skiing, Horse Riding, Climbing, Music, Rythmic gymnastic and dance)