BSB University Guidance Counsellor, Ms. Georgette Small will be presenting this workshop for Year 12 students and parents but everyone is most welcome to attend.
Date: Wed 1st March
2 sessions available: 8:45am or 6pm
The presentation will include:
- Introduction of BridgeU – how to engage with the research and choosing process as a parent
- Details of the Oxbridge and Ivy League cell groups in Year 12 – what do students need to do from now until October
- Panel Discussion students discussing the application process
- Documentation Request Policy
- Parent meetings with Georgette for this term
- Q & A
In the 6pm session, a number of organizations will be present as well including:
- The British Council - discuss and promote the IELTS exam.
- Explore Horizons - a service that connects students to tour universities in the UK
- Pathway - SAT/ ACT/ AP/ tutoring from Western graduates from competitive university
- Pioneer - an organization that matches high school students with professors doing actual research
Please contact Ms. Georgette Small, BSB University Guidance Counsellor if you have any questions!