The school is always delighted to receive CVs at any time in the academic year from enthusiastic and well-qualified professionals.
Please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidates for any given post should possess the following:
- Strong academic background. UK degrees, higher degrees desired;
- UK teaching qualification preferred and up-to-date CRB checks;
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing professional development;
- Teaching experience in good independent/UK-maintained schools and/or recognised international schools;
- Commitment to extra-curricular education and the wide variety of trips offered to pupils in the School;
- Ability to work as a team player and have the necessary drive, dedication and self-discipline to work effectively as an individual.
We are always happy to answer any enquiries you may have.
We offer full-time, two year renewable contracts with competitive salaries, flight allowance, quality modern housing and excellent health care coverage, and are bringing the best of contemporary educational thinking to our students.