The British International School stands out from the selection of outstanding private schools in Charlotte. Here's why:
- We are Charlotte's only international school. We help your child to learn and learn about the world, inspiring empathy and cultural agility.
- We actively plan for your child's success, each and every day. Every student attending the British International School of Charlotte has a 'Personal Success Plan' which ensures that they make outstanding progress that is customized for him/her.
- Every child here learns both French and Spanish unlike other private schools who offer just one compulsory language (typically Spanish).
- As an international school, your child will make friends and connections here from around the world. As part of Nord Anglia Education's global family of schools, your child will collaborate and connect with students from schools around the world from China to Dubai to Switzerland earning an extra advantage for future networking.
- We follow a genuinely personalized approach to learning, enhanced by the British National Curriculum that outperforms curricula from around the world in its ability to structure and personalize the learning approach for every child. This is self-evident when visiting the school!
- We offer an outstanding program of enrichment (afterschool) activities to help your child develop new interests, skills and knowledge.
- Early years children (ages 2 through 6) attending our school advance their learning faster than at other schools. Our youngest children are able to read and write long before their peers, opening up new doors to learning that are self-guided and inspired.