BISC Lincoln Park's website, social media, blogs, streaming content, and community events are generally for those who are interested in the school, enrolled families or friends, staff members, and key collaborators.
If you have questions, comments or concerns BISC Lincoln Park's community channels and events, we're here for you at any time: email@example.com.
BISC Lincoln Park publishes or promotes educational, informational, and social content/events related to our school's mission, vision, and goals. We want to hear from you and encourage participation through our website, social media, blogs, streaming content, or community events, though prohibit the following:
Posts, content, or community events that contain, discuss or promote:
- abusive, vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language
- personal attacks of any kind
- illegal activity
- political campaigns or issues
- religious campaigns or issues
- legal or employment issues
- posting of premium content from any website
- fake news or any content intended to mislead
- conversations that negatively target specific individuals, groups, or organizations
- posts that are spam, solicitations or advertisements
- any profile icon or name related to commercial content that promotes another business, website, specialty page not approved by BISC Lincoln Park's Senior Leadership Team
- personally identifiable information (like phone numbers or email addresses), private or sensitive details about another person
- material or information that you don’t have the right to post or share
Differences of opinion are welcome as long as they are respectful. Be courteous and respect those asking questions with friendly, informative discussions. If it’s not, it will be deleted. Posters will be permanently banned immediately for a serious, willful, and/or repeated violation of any of these rules.
User-submitted content (including comments, updates, photos and videos) do not necessarily represent the views of BISC Lincoln Park. Any content that violates our guidelines will be removed.
Some links featured on our website, social media, blogs, streaming content, or community event resources will take you to non-BISC Lincoln Park websites. The views and opinions of authors/creators expressed on those websites do not necessarily state or reflect those of our school.