Our Early Years admissions process is for children in Nursery (Preschool), Reception (Junior Kindergarten) and Year 1 (Kindergarten). Click here to view age requirements and grades.
Nursery children may enroll in our morning (8:25 a.m. - noon) or full-day program (8:25 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.). Reception children attend school 8:25 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. and Year 1 children attend school 8:25 a.m. - 3:55 p.m.
Please note: For the 2018-19 school year, children who turn three after September 1, 2018 may enroll in Nursery. However, they will need to repeat Nursery with their age-appropriate cohort the following year. This will be an open discussion and determined during the Parent Meeting.
The admissions process for Nursery, Reception and Year 1 consists of the steps below.
Attend a group tour (optional): We recommend parents attend a group tour to explore our school with a member of the Admissions Team. You'll observe children in the classroom, learn about the admissions process and have a chance to ask questions of faculty. We are holding group tours every Tuesday and Thursday from 9 - 11 a.m. September 12 through December 14.
1. Submit an application: Click here to download the 2018-19 application. The online application is available now. The application is due Monday, January 8, 2018. In addition to your application, you’ll need to submit the following items:
- Copy of birth certificate
- School transcripts from the current year (if applicable)
- Teacher evaluation form (if applicable)
- Application fee (payable online or by check)
2. Attend a play group: The play group gives children a chance to interact with fellow applicants their age. The play group is scheduled for early February 2018.
3. Attend a parent meeting: During the parent meeting, you'll meet with a member of the Admissions Team to learn more about each other, your educational values and what makes our school special. You can also ask any questions you may have about the school tour, application or admissions process. We schedule parent meetings as applications are received.
2018-19 Admissions Schedule: Early Years
- Week of September 5: 2018-19 online application becomes available
- Tuesday, September 12: Group tours begin
- Wednesday, September 27: Primary Open House 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, January 8: Admissions application due
- Saturday, February 3: Play Group 10 a.m. - Noon
- Monday, February 5: Financial aid application due
- Monday, February 5: Supporting documentation due for Nursery, Reception and Year 1
- Wednesday, February 7: Deadline to complete parent meeting
- Wednesday, February 14: 2018-19 admissions notifications for Nursery, Reception and Year 1
- Monday, March 12: Signed enrollment contracts due