Our Early Years admissions process is for children in Nursery (Preschool), Reception (Junior Kindergarten) and Year 1 (Kindergarten). Click here to view age requirements and grades.
Nursery children may enroll in our morning (8:25 a.m. - noon) or full-day program (8:25 a.m. - 3:40 p.m.). Reception and Year 1 children attend school 8:25 a.m. - 3:40 p.m.
Please note: For the 2017-18 school year, children who turn three after September 1, 2017 may enroll in Nursery. However, they will need to repeat Nursery with their age-appropriate cohort the following year.
The admissions process for Nursery, Reception and Year 1 consists of the steps below.
Attend a group tour (optional): We recommend parents attend a group tour to explore our school with a member of the Admissions Team. You'll observe children in the classroom, learn about the admissions process and have a chance to ask questions of faculty. We are holding group tours every Wednesday from 9-10:30 a.m. September 14 through December 14.
1. Submit an application: Click here to download the 2017-18 application. The online application is available now. The application is due Monday, January 9, 2017. In addition to your application, you’ll need to submit the following items:
- Copy of birth certificate
- School transcripts from the current year (if applicable)
- Teacher evaluation form (if applicable)
- Application fee (payable online or by check)
2. Attend a play group: The play group gives children a chance to interact with fellow applicants their age. The play group is scheduled for early February 2017.
3. Attend a parent meeting: During the parent meeting, you'll meet with a member of the Admissions Team to learn more about each other, your educational values and what makes our school special. You can also ask any questions you may have about the school tour, application or admissions process. We schedule parent meetings as applications are received.
2017-18 Admissions Schedule: Early Years
- Week of September 5: 2017-18 online application becomes available
- Wednesday, September 14: Group tours begin
- Saturday, November 5: Open House
- Monday, January 9: Admissions application due
- Wednesday, February 1: Financial aid application due
- Wednesday, February 1: Supporting documentation due for Nursery
- Early February: Attend the play group
- Wednesday, February 8: 2017-18 admissions notifications for Nursery
- Wednesday, February 22: Supporting documentation due for Reception and Year 1
- Wednesday, February 22: Deadline to complete parent meeting
- Friday, March 3: 2017-18 admissions notifications for Reception and Year 1
- Monday, March 10: Signed enrollment contracts due