What to Expect
- Specialized Presentations: Enjoy sessions for Preschool-Grade 5 at 10:15 a.m. and Middle and High School at 11:15 a.m. Plus, check out a panel discussion led by High School students.
- School Tours: Have a look at our fantastic facilities, from the garden rooftop to the university-style cafeteria.
- Kid-Friendly Activities: We'll be decorating leaf cookies and pumpkins, taking on a giant game of Tic-Tac-Toe, and much more.
- Mixing & Mingling: Throughout the event, you'll have a chance to meet members of our school community, including faculty, parents and students.
What to Bring
- Driver's license, state I.D. or passport to check in at the reception desk.
- Questions for faculty, the Admissions Team and current families.
- A camera to snap a photo with our special guest. Woof woof…
See you soon! Don't worry, we'll make sure the apple cider is nice and toasty for your arrival.