1. Observe students and teachers in action. Are the students engaged? Is the instruction stimulating?
2. Get on-the-spot answers to your questions. Forget the potential delay of emails and phone calls, and get quick answers to your questions in person.
3. Learn about the school with people who know it best. What do students, parents, and teachers have to say about their experience? Find out by exploring the school with them.
4. Gauge the school atmosphere. You’ll be able to get a feel for the school community and whether it jives with your family.
5. Get to know the admissions team. Your application says a lot, but your presence is just as helpful for the admissions team to learn more about your family’s educational needs.
So, visit us!
There are a number of ways to see BISC South Loop before the January 9, 2017, deadline for admissions applications. To RSVP for the events below, click here. We’d love to meet you!
Group Tours (Adults)
Select Weekdays, 9-10:30 a.m.
Attend a group tour on weekday mornings through December 14, 2016, to explore our facilities, observe children in the classroom, learn about the admissions process and have a chance to ask questions of faculty.
Open House (Adults & Children)
Saturday, November 5, 10 a.m.-Noon
Prospective families are invited to “fall” into BISC South Loop at our 2016 open house in November. You and your child can discover our one-of-a-kind school and mingle with members of the Bulldog community, including faculty and current parents and students. You can also check out all of our state-of-the-art facilities and learn about the admissions process. Did we mention our special guest? Woof woof…