It’s the most wonderful day of the year! Please join us at the Winter Fair, 3-5 p.m. on Thursday, December 7. Enjoy seasonal entertainment, activities and food in support of philanthropy.
What to Expect
- Games: 15+ games chance and skill (25 cents to $1)
- Craft Projects: 10+ wondrous crafts to make
- Items to Buy: School Community Cookbook, Primary Child Tea Towels, and many handmade items
- Food: International Café featuring a tasty selection of global treats
- Entertainment: Get a make-over or a caricature drawn, take a turn at the karaoke mic or Just Dance!
- Student Performances: Watch students across the school perform in the International Café and canteen, plus catch a DJ spinning tunes in the gym.
- Cookie Bake-Off: Join the judges in the gym to sample these tasty treats for purchase.
- Raffle: Buy raffle tickets in the gym for your chance to win an AMAZING basket. The drawing takes place at 4:50 p.m. in the gym and winners must be present.
- Silent Auction: The teacher experiences were so popular at the Summer Fair, and we're happy to say they are back and better than ever. Watch bids closely in the canteen and join us in the gym at 4:50 p.m. for the announcement of winners.
- Cookie Decorating: Make a cookie masterpiece in the canteen.
- Gift Wrapping: Any item you purchase at the Winter Fair can be wrapped for you in the canteen for $1.
- Toy Drive: Please consider donating a new, unwrapped toy for a child in need. Donations will be accepted all day.
Nearly every booth is cash only, with items ranging from 25 cents to $10. Credit cards will only be accepted for the Scholastic Book Fair and Spirit Wear. For the Silent Auction and Raffle, cash, check or credit card will be accepted.
- All students are released at 2:45 p.m. Therefore, all after-school clubs are canceled.
- Primary parents, please arrange for your child to be picked up at 2:45 p.m. Any child not collected will be placed in after-care for the associated fee. After-care is available 3-6:30 p.m.
- Primary children must be accompanied by an adult or Secondary sibling at the event. Seciondary students may attend without supervision.
- Sports games away from school continue as normal.
If you plan to attend, please RSVP below.