1. Naxos Music Library is an invaluable resource that gives students access to a Comprehensive Music Library that holds 118 000 CD’s and millions of tracks. It provides users with access to valuable information, including:
• Artist and composer biographies
• Work instrumentation, information and analysis
• Opera synopses and libretti
• Music fundamental terms
• Comprehensive liner notes
• Composer portraits
• Educational text
Access the library of your choice by clicking on the links below:
Naxos Music Library URL: http://QNLib.NaxosMusicLibrary.com
Naxos Music Library Jazz URL: http://QNLib.NaxosMusicLibrary.com/Jazz
Naxos Spoken Word Library URL: http://QNLib.NaxosSpokenWordLibrary.com
Naxos Video Library URL: http://QNLib.NaxosVideoLibrary.com
2. Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, offers print and digital textbooks, instructor supplements and is an online reference database:
3. ProQuest, The ProQuest platform makes hundreds of full text and A&I (abstract & index) collections accessible to researchers around the world. Easy content discovery is an integral part of ProQuest:
Access via IP
PAM: WLI96TR6 /CIS@2014
a) Safari Books Online's on-demand digital library provides access to over 39 729 technology, creative and business books and videos from leading publishers
SIRS : http://sks.sirs.com
b) Ebrary is an online digital library of full texts of over 700 000 scholarly e-books. It provides a set of online database collections that combine scholarly books from over 435 academic, trade, and professional publishers. It also includes sheet music (9 000 titles) and government documents.
Partner User Name = cisdoha
Partner Password = rvkHd73C
E-Library : http://elibrary.bigchalk.com/ce
Access via IP
c) Refworks: - an online research management, writing and collaboration tool, it is designed to help researchers easily gather, manage, store and share all types of information, as well as generate citations and bibliographies.
Group Code: RWCompassISD
d) CH: http://collections.chadwyck.co.uk (for American Film Institute Catalog / Annual Register / Collections / Early European Books / Film Index International / Literature Online)
(for Digital National Security Archive / Early English Books Online / FIAF International Index to Film Periodicals / History Online and History Study Center / ProQuest Learning: Literature
4. Elgaronline has been built with the needs of academic libraries in mind. Elgaronline includes scholarly research monographs, Research Handbooks, companions, dictionaries, encyclopedia and journals. Comprehensive access to all new scholarship (excluding textbooks and major works). DRM free – users can download, print and share subscribed content. Ability to personalize institutional details - uploading logos, link resolvers and icons. Free MARC records.
5. Dar Al Mandumah is a set of Arabic databases providing Arabic scientific research and studies, articles, conference papers and data records in the Arab regions.
6. Audio Book Cloud is an online database of 1400 audiobooks for schools and libraries. With titles ranging from classic literature, to science fiction, to contemporary blockbusters, and everything in between, we’re sure that AudioBookCloud has the perfect title for all your listening needs!
Audio Book Cloud - http://www.audiobookcloud.com/autologin.aspx?U=qatarlib&P=login
7. Tumble Book Cloud- is an online database of eBooks and educator resources perfect for your middle school, high \ school, or public library. We offer a robust selection of Graphic Novels, Enhanced Novels, eBooks, classic literature, National Geographic videos, educator resources and audiobooks. The collection is available online around the clock. No downloads, no waiting! If you can access the internet, you can be reading, watching, or listening to fantastic content.
Tumble Book Cloud - http://www.tumblebookcloud.com/autologin.aspx?U=qatarlib&P=login
8.1 Tumble Premium collection has nearly 1000 titles and is perfect for public libraries and elementary schools, with content most appropriate for those in grades K-6. It includes animated talking picture books, chapter books, videos, non-fiction titles, playlists, books in languages other than English such as French and Spanish, graphic novels and math stories.
Tumble Book Library - http://www.tumblebooks.com/library/auto_login.asp?U=qatarlib&P=libra
8.2 Tumble Book Cloud junior is a collection of videos and chapter books in categories which include: Ebooks, Read-Alongs, Graphic Novels, Videos and Audio Books suitable for elementary grades.
Tumble Book Cloud Jr - http://www.tbcjr.com/autologin.aspx?u=qatarlib2&p=login
9. Britannica Academic - http://academic.eb.com
10. Alexander Street Press - http://search.alexanderstreet.com
11. Our School library Resources and Homework Help Follett Destiny
School Library system - https://cisdoha.follettdestiny.com