At North Broward Preparatory School, our admissions process is personalized to ensure that our world-class educational experience is a mutually good fit for you and your child.
Below are the steps to take to ensure you’ll be prioritized for admissions consideration, while also receiving timely and thorough answers to the questions that are important to you.
Steps Toward Admission: Grades 2-5
- Submit a Request For Information to schedule a visit to our school, or schedule a telephone conversation with our admissions office. This ensures your request will be handled as quickly as possible.
- You are also welcome to call Admissions directly at 954-247-0179.
- Tour Our School. The admission process begins with a tour of our school During the tour, families receive a packet containing all required application materials.
- Submit Lower School Parent Online Application or Offline Application Form
- Submit the non-refundable application fee of $150.00
- Ask a current teacher to complete the required Teacher Recommendation Form
- Teacher Recommendation Form For Students in Grades 2-5
- Submit a copy of your child's birth certificate
- Provide copies of current academic records. We require report cards reflecting current mid-year grades and last year’s grades, along with a record of standardized testing for the past year from the current school. A Request for Records Form is provided for your convenience.
When we have received all the required forms, the Admissions Office will contact you to schedule a day visit and assessment for your child.
If you have further questions, and have already submitted a Request For More Information, please contact a member of our Admissions Team:
Director of Admission
Jackie Fagan, ext. 303
Assistant Director of Admission
Sandy Goodman, ext. 328
Manager of Admission
Joni Cowan, ext. 350