When you visit North Broward Preparatory School for the first time, you’ll notice it immediately.
It might be a talented, inspirational teacher, taking extra time to help a student after class. It might be the buzz of excited conversations you’ll hear in our hallways, where the sounds of diverse and vibrant student body resonate throughout the day. You’ll hear it, and you’ll see it, all around you.
Most importantly, you’ll feel the difference here.
The feeling of curiosity unleashed, fueled by the confidence of individual growth. The energy of success and innovation, incubated within a safe, globally minded community. The realization that what happens here at North Broward Preparatory School is special, and doesn’t happen anywhere else.
That’s the NBPS difference.
To truly experience the difference here, you’ll want to contact us for more information regarding the admissions process, and arrange a visit to our campus. Waitlists are forming and space is extremely limited.
If you’d like to learn more in the meantime, here’s a sample of what we hear most often from our students, teachers, parents, and college recruiters:
- Students at NBPS receive the best of contemporary independent school education. This includes differentiation, both within classrooms and within academic disciplines, to address the needs of all students. We offer college prep, honors, advanced placement and International Baccalaureate courses.
- We are committed to the development of the whole child and to helping each student discover his/her talents and special aptitudes. Our interscholastic athletics, leadership, and service experiences help shape students’ character, teach teamwork, and build confidence.
- North Broward’s individualized approach to fine and performing arts education is unmatched. Students in the arts at Harvard, Columbia, New England Conservatory, Rhode Island School of Design, Emerson College and other top schools around the world have started their journey at North Broward.
- NBPS focuses on developing the 21st century skills of critical thinking, problem solving, and group collaboration in all grades.
- For college-bound students who have been diagnosed with mild specific learning disabilities, North Broward offers the Lighthouse Point Academy (LPA). The Academy’s prescriptive accommodations and personal support ensure student academic success within a college preparatory program.
- North Broward has a long-established history of academic excellence dating back to 1957. Students are actively recruited by and succeeding at their top-choice universities such as Harvard, Yale, Dartmouth College, University of Pennsylvania, Columbia, Brown, Cornell, Duke, UCLA, Stanford, MIT, Florida State University and the University of Florida.
- Nearly all North Broward students are accepted to and attend college, and every year, North Broward students significantly outperform the International Baccalaureate average on nearly every academic measure.