Grades Nine through Twelve
A selective and competitive admissions/registration process is ongoing. Applications will be accepted on a rolling admission and space available basis. Windermere Preparatory School admits students without regard to race, ethnicity, gender, national origin, or religion.
An Admissions Committee will review all information gathered in the admissions process. Test results, as well as the admissions decision, will be shared with the parents in a timely manner.
High School Admissions Process
1. Attend an Open House or Visit Our Campus
- Use our Admissions Inquiry form to RSVP, or contact Admissions at 407-905-7737. Campus tours are offered between 8:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
2. Complete and Submit the Online Application
3. Submit Transcript And Teacher Recommendations
- Teacher Recommendation Forms Required:
- An official transcript from applicant's current school
- A copy of the student’s most recent National Standardized Achievement Test scores should also be sent, if available
4. Admissions Testing and Visit
Windermere Preparatory School utilizes the ISEE test for prospective students in Grades Two through Twelve. The test will be offered at Windermere Preparatory School on multiple dates in December and January of each year, as well as for individually scheduled private testing sessions.
Please log onto iseetest.org for more information and to register your student.
Also, in addition to the Important Forms and Information located on the How To Apply page, please see the additional form for High School Scholarship Information below.