We believe passionately in learning, and our modern approach to education continues to help our students shine. Great teachers, committed students and a community spirit that emphasises the rewards from hard work and engagement have delivered world class results once again at every level in the school.
Nord Anglia Education's school life goes beyond grades. We are committed to giving your child the best international school education in Hong Kong, but also to develop respectful, confident and inquiring young adults.
Our high-quality teachers and contemporary approach to learning produce results. Highlights across our family include:
- One in three of our graduates goes on to attend one of the world's top 100 universities, as ranked by QS World University Rankings.
- Our students’ average score in the IB Diploma was 33.5 points, significantly ahead of the 2015 global average of 29.9 points.
- 12.5% of our students achieved 40 points or more, almost double the 2014 global average. This is the level of attainment required to gain admission to the world’s elite universities such as Cambridge, Oxford, Harvard and Stanford.
- 47.2% of all IGCSE grades achieved by Nord Anglia Education students were at the highest levels of A* or A, more than double the 2015 UK average of 21.2%.
- The percentage of our students achieving 5A* - C grades, including English and Maths at IGCSE has risen from 79.8% to 83.1%, significantly outperforming the 2014 UK average of 52.6%.
Your child is growing up in a world of promise, change and opportunity. We both want them to be able to grow into adults who can thrive, inspire others and make their mark.
They will be part of a truly international environment, mixing with students from North America to South East Asia and discovering many of the languages and cultures of the world. They will benefit from Nord Anglia Education's Global Campus, which introduces them to students in our schools across the globe, and will have the chance to learn a range of widely-spoken and local languages.