We are delighted you are considering the British International School of Houston for your child. Our school seeks to enroll motivated students who are enthusiastic learners, ready to thrive in an academically rich curriculum.
The British International School of Houston welcomes children from both local and international communities. While most students join us at the beginning of the academic year, we are able to admit children throughout the year, space permitting.
Places are offered based on availability and an assessment of whether there is an appropriate fit between your child and our school. Siblings are given priority, although places cannot be guaranteed.
Many parents find it helpful to visit our school before making an application, but we appreciate this is not always possible for our international families. Contact our Admissions team, and they will guide you through the process. We hope you consider joining our school and community!
To complete the admissions process, please provide the following:
1. Completed application for admission with attached photograph, or submit an online application here.
2. $150 non-refundable application fee
3. School transcripts (current and prior year)
4. Teacher evaluation form(s)
5. In addition, for all students seeking places in Secondary (Year 7 and up) we require a timed writing task.
We may ask for additional information not listed above to make a full assessment of your child's application.
For additional questions about the process, please contact a member of our admissions team at 713.290.9025 or by email.