We encourage students to become partners in their education with teachers and parents. Your child will learn how to participate actively in the present while acquiring skills for the future.
- Our International Baccalaureate exam scores are among the top 5% in the world.
- Our five-year average score is 35, well above the global average of 28.5.
- Our breadth of Post-16 courses is unmatched in the Houston area.
- We offer the IB and IBCC, and were the first school in North America to introduce BTEC diplomas.
- Our students are accepted at some of the world's top universities and colleges, from West Point to Cornell, Imperial College London, and the University of Durham.
Our IGCSE, A Level and IB students have all achieved some truly fantastic results in their summer examinations!
Please join us in congratulating all our IGCSE students. We are proud to announce our best ever IGCSE results with outstanding grades. Our 2016 IGCSE exam highlights are:
61% of grades were awarded at A*/A grade
96% of students achieved 5 or more IGCSEs at grades A*-C
A Level Results
Once again, congratulations to all our A Level students, we are also delighted to celebrate their outstanding results:
52% of our students gained A*, while 86% achieved A*-C and 50% of our students gained at least 2 A* Grades.
Four of our students who are off to read Medicine, all attained straight A* across all of their subjects:
- Daphne - Imperial College London
- Meeral - Keele University
- Finley - University of Edinburgh
- Emily - University of Birmingham
Daphne also attained full marks in 90% of her Maths Modules, such excellence places her in the top 1% of candidates.
We are incredibly proud of all of our A Level students who will now move on to read for degrees as diverse as Sports Science at Loughborough, Mathematics at UCLA, Education at Warwick, Neuroscience at Leeds not forgetting our four future Doctors!
Our celebration continues for our International Baccalaureate students who passed their exams with a 100% pass rate. An average score of 34 points, which is well above the world average, will see our students accepted into the best universities world-wide with two of our students, Olivia and Chloe, scoring 43 points out of a possible 45. These results are a testament to the passion and dedication of our students and the expertise and commitment of our incredible faculty and the support of our families.
- Andrew Derry, Principal
NAE Group Results