At the British International School of Houston, your child will have access to the world. We build global connections through our combination of international curricula, international teachers, and international students. Our curriculum is rigorous with real-world applications, and we can offer your child a definite academic advantage.
- Our school community is made up of over 50 different nationalities, so your child will have friends and classmates from many different parts of the world.
- We teach from globally-recognized international curricula, which has shaped some of the world's greatest minds.
- Our results in the International Baccalaureate Diploma are among the best in the world, and we also provide the IBCC for those seeking a specific career path.
- We offer IGCSEs and are the only school in Houston to offer BTECs.
- Our approach to education promotes the understanding and appreciation of other countries and cultures.
- Your child will benefit from a firm, transferable education that can be continued anywhere in the world.
- The British International School of Houston is part of Nord Anglia Education's global network of schools, and benefits from more than four decades of international education. Nord Anglia Education students collaborate and interact online using the Global Classroom learning platform and teachers learn from the best minds in education at Nord Anglia University.
- At the British International School of Houston, a wide range of languages is available, both for English speakers looking to become multi-lingual and for native speakers wishing to maintain their mother tongue.
- We offer a dedicated Dutch program for our many Dutch students who wish to continue the Dutch curriculum alongside their regular studies.
- Our extracurricular activities provide many opportunities to develop your child's world view, such as the Model UN. We also hold international events and charitable activities to give students a greater understanding and sense of their place in the world.