Steps Toward Admission: Elementary School Grades Kindergarten-4
Below are the steps to take to ensure you’ll be prioritized for admissions consideration, while also receiving timely and thorough answers to the questions important to you.
1. Submit a Request For Information
Schedule a visit of our campus, or schedule a telephone conversation with our admissions office. This ensures your request will be handled as quickly as possible.
2. If Possible, Visit The Village School Campus
If you’re able to visit The Village School in person, we highly recommend doing so. However, an onsite visit is not a required prerequisite to applying or being admitted.
3. Submit an Application for Admission
- Access and submit the online application
- Please be sure to attach a 2” x 2” student photograph to the application (will be a digital upload for online applications)
- An application fee of $200 payable to The Village School
4. Arrange for Admissions Testing
- WISC Assessment. Contact Tami Clark of Education Specialists (713-461-7996) to schedule the individual evaluation. The fee of $200.00 is payable by cash or check to Education Specialists at the time of testing. Documents needed:
5. Request a Teacher Recommendation
- Submit a confidential teacher recommendation form to your child's current school. The form should be mailed to The Village School by your child's current teacher.
- Submit the Request for Student Transcripts & Records form to your child's current school
After those steps have been taken, our admissions team will evaluate each candidate based on the application, the candidate’s school record, teacher recommendations, interviews and academic testing.
We wish you every success in the admissions process!
If you have any questions, and have already submitted a Request For More Information, please contact Rhonda Couvillon at 281-496-7900, extension 4107.