At ICS we believe that every child should love coming to school. Your child will experience many different learning styles. We ensure that their learning experience develops their curiosity and a lifelong love of learning.
The learning experience at International College Spain uses a range of learning styles to ensure your child will develop a love of learning for life.
Our learning styles are:
- active - keeping the mind and body engaged and stimulated;
- fun - using collaborative learning techniques to ensure that learning is enjoyable;
- child-centred - ensuring that your child takes ownership for their own learning;
- rigorous - creating the highest of academic standards.
Personalised and Empowering
Our approach is personalised to your child. Your child will:
- discover their own understanding of knowledge, skills and values;
- understand the importance and benefit of taking responsibility for their own learning;
- understand how to take responsibility for their learning styles as an individual and as part of a team.
Facilitating Individual Development
Our teachers will facilitate your child's growth by identifying and nurturing their individual strengths. Every child is unique. Every learning experience is different. We recognise and embrace that, ensuring that your child has the space and support to grow as an individual.