We believe that it is never too early to open your child's mind to the world.
International College Spain is an international community school that is committed to giving every child a truly global learning experience.
The School was founded in 1980 by the late entrepreneur and philanthropist, Manouchehr Farhangi, and has grown to become one of the leading international schools in Spain.
- Our students come to us from over 60 different nations. They receive an authentic international experience within a diverse student community, from educators who have international expertise.
- We are the only school in Madrid to offer all three IB programmes in English.
- Our IB Curriculum embraces world history and literature and perspectives from many different nations.
- One of Nord Anglia Education's flagship projects is the Global Classroom initiative, an online, student-orientated website that is committed to connecting NAE students from around the world.
- ICS has a long and proud tradition of supporting community projects across the world, making a proactive and positive difference to the lives of others.
OUR PHILOSOPHY AND OBJECTIVES
The philosophy of the school is to provide students with a high quality international education which places a strong emphasis on fostering respect for other people’s identity and culture. This is achieved through the provision of a challenging curriculum which develops critical, principled thinking within a positive learning environment and which addresses the students’ academic, social, emotional, physical, technological, aesthetic and moral needs. The school also promotes an active interest in learning, enabling students to acquire the skills, attitudes and qualifications necessary for them to become successful, responsible citizens.
Strategic Plan & Objetives