Nord Anglia International School, New York, will provide your child with an exceptional learning experience drawing on education practices from around the world.
Our global learning approach sets us apart from other international schools in New York, allowing children to excel academically while also becoming confident, well-rounded individuals.
- We are part of Nord Anglia Education is a global family of 42 premium international schools located in 14 countries across China, Europe, the Middle East, North America and Southeast Asia. We draw on this 40-year history of providing excellence in education and global learning.
- We use the Nord Anglia Education Global Campus to unite our students with those in other schools around the world. By connecting with over 32,000 students from across the globe, your child develops skills and behaviors which will help prepare for success at school and, more importantly, in later life.
- We are the only school in New York to offer the International Primary Curriculum, a topic-focused learning approach, based on the globally-respected English National Curriculum.
- We are a truly international school. Our students receive an authentic global experience within a diverse student community from educators who have international expertise representing five continents.
- We focus on teaching languages from an early age, which prepares your child to become a member of the global community later in life.