Boys and girls of all nationalities can board at the school from the age of 7 upwards. Academic results are excellent and the students achieve places at leading universities around the world and on International Programmes at some of Thailand’s top universities.
Tim Eaton explains: “Parents who choose our boarding school are giving their children advantages in life, like extra support with academic studies and learning English after school and at weekends, an environment where good behaviour and co-operation are the norm, and the care and attention of fully trained staff. And because we are based in the countryside of Chonburi province –which is just a short flight from the airports in Udon Thani and Khon Kaen – they have the reassurance of knowing their children are growing up in a safe and secure environment.”
The school is operated by Nord Anglia Education, which has invested over USD 7.5 million in new facilities in the last three years alone, and increased the number of highly-qualified, native-English-speaking teachers to cope with an unprecedented rise in student numbers.
The presentations will take place at The Centara in Udon Thani and The Pullman Hotel in Khon Kaen. There are a limited number of places available at each presentation, so anyone wishing to attend must contact Khun Pangpond Leesomprasong before Monday 22 February : Chanokkarn.Leesomprasong@regents-pattaya.co.th / tel. number. 093-5757087
About Regents International School Pattaya
- Regents International School Pattaya is a British international boarding and day school based on a safe, impressive campus in the countryside south of Bangkok, Thailand
- Founded in 1994, in 2012 it became the first school in South East Asia to join Nord Anglia Education, a family of 42 world-class international schools located in 15 countries.
- The school is truly international, with 50 nationalities represented amongst the 1,100 students.
- From the age of 2 to 16 our students study the English National Curriculum
- In the two senior years (ages 16+), students undertake the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
- Regents’ students have a track record of entering some of the finest universities in Asia, Britain, Europe and North America.
- Our website is www.regents-pattaya.co.th