Jack worked incredibly hard to create the impressive exterior graphics using Illustrator, a professional design package used in school and negotiated with a local print company to get the design printed as a sticker to attach to the external panels. Members of Facebook Group 'Retropie Gaming', a retro styled arcade builders group with 6,200 members commented and thought the design was produced by a professional design company and didn't realise that it was made at Regents and the graphics were done by a Year 9 student.
Year 10 students are now running 5 competitions to raise money for charity:
- Ultimate Street Fighter, Monday 30th and Tue 31st January at 1:15 in D&T Department
- Mario Cart, Wednesday 1st to Friday 3rd February at 1:15 in D&T Department
- Asteroids, Monday 6th and Tuesday 7th February at 1:15 in D&T Department
- PAC-MAN, Wednesday 8th to Thursday 09th February at 1:15 in D&T Department
- Space Invaders (Staff V's Students) Tuesday 21st February at 1:15 in D&T Department
The winner from each competition will receive a crystal trophy with their achievement, name and score. Let the gaming begin.