As you enter Regents, whether it is for the first time or if you have been coming to Regents for years, you cannot help but smile as you enter the Oval and feel a sense of serenity, grandeur and presence. The atmosphere of happy community members, an ethos of respect combined with the hustle and bustle of school life is astonishing. Every day is different and every day an adventure.
When reflecting on one word to summarise Regents, I thought of the word opportunity. And here is why:
- Our proven academic success and consistent outstanding results
- Our belief there is no limit to what your child can achieve, Be Ambitious!
- Our evolving and dynamic collaborations and partnerships: strong and successful Music and instrumental offer through Juilliard Performing Arts, launch of STEAM through MIT and commitment to Global Goals through UNICEF.
- Our inclusive philosophy and provision for a range of learners.
- Experiences, expeditions and Outdoor Education: real opportunities to experience learning outside of school, through our established Outdoor Education Programme, Round Square and the Global Campus.
- Student leadership and Houses: so many opportunities for our leaders to demonstrate and develop leadership capabilities and be change agents.
- University placements: every year our graduates attend top universities.
- Boarding School: our successful boarding school is a happy, dynamic and exciting place to be.
- Team of committed educators: highly skilled, experienced and committed to the community.
- Community partners: we do more for our local community each year and are very proud of our proven record of making a difference.
- Co-Curricular activities and Sports: bigger and better than ever before with almost 270 different activities across the school.
- Unlimited opportunities of Professional Development for our teachers through Nord Anglia University.
- Diverse community with 48 nationalities.
- Active, committed and engaged Parent Supporters Group, leading exciting initiatives for parents and our whole school community.
The list is endless and there really is something for everyone. As the new School Principal living on the school site, from sunrise to sunset I have the privilege of watching the school come alive. Regents never stops.
Regents has grown into a truly dynamic school where every day feels like an adventure in learning. It is now one of the most sought-after international day and boarding schools in Southeast Asia.
I hope you feel as I do, proud to be Regents and proud of the opportunities we are able to give to our children.
Please share with me your “word to describe Regents” Principal@regents-pattaya.co.th
Miss Sarah Osborne-James