Parents and guardians can help us to ensure that our important school messages reach them by adding firstname.lastname@example.org to their address book or ‘safe sender’ list.
Here’s how you can add an address on some of the main mail providers:
- Open Address Book from the Launchpad, Dock, or from the Applications folder.
- Click the Add (+) button below the contacts list to create a new contact card.
- Enter the school name and email@example.com in the designated fields.
- When finished, select Done or choose Save from the File menu.
Microsoft Outlook 2010
- On the Home tab, in the Delete group, click Junk, and then click on Junk E-mail Options.
- Click on the Safe Senders tab, click on the Add button.
- Type in firstname.lastname@example.org into the field, and click on the OK button.
For more information:-
Setting for Outlook 2003
Setting for Outlook 2007
Setting for Outlook 2013
- Open your Contacts list by clicking Gmail in the top-left corner of your Gmail page, then choose Contacts
- Click the New Contact button in the top-left corner
- Enter the school name and email@example.com in the designated fields
- In your inbox, click the gear icon beside your Profile name.
- Click Mail more settings.
- Under Preventing Junk email, click Safe and blocked senders.
- On the Safe and blocked senders page, click Safe senders.
- On the Safe senders page, under Sender or domain to mark as safe, enter firstname.lastname@example.org then click "Add to list".
- In the left panel, click Contacts.
- Above your list of contacts, click the New Contact icon
- On the 'New Contact' page add the school name and email@example.com in the designated fields