We are proud of our school's modern and welcoming facilities
Our facilities provide a safe, friendly and contemporary learning environment to nurture and encourage our students and to contribute to parental participation and community engagement. During the summer of 2013 our campus underwent renovation works in three key areas of our school – our reception area, school canteen and school playing field. Our top quality facilities give our students and school community a brilliant environment to learn, socialise and thrive.
Our campus provides
- Light and airy classrooms - all networked, utilising interactive whiteboard technology complemented by various specialised study, activity and play areas for the various age groups.
- Furnished music suite and practice room where both individual as well as group talent is nurtured
- Our dance and drama studio, equipped with mirrored walls, provides the perfect place for students of all ages to practice their moves and learn lines
- 150 seat Vaclav Havel Theatre furnished with an impressive wide-screen projector used, among others, for digital media projects
- Art and Design also feature strongly not only on impressive display boards and exhibitions around school but also within both the curriculum and after-school activities where resources range from a whole school art and design suite including pottery, kiln and art press to a designated Design and Technology lab in the Primary School
- Four modern, well-equipped science laboratories where science experiments come to life
- Two well-stocked libraries; one for Primary and one for Senior school, resources ranging from touch-and-feel books for our Early Years students, audio-visual media, fiction, study and career guides, an online database, a wide range of periodicals and ICT facilities
- Students can choose from a wide range of sports in our large gymnasium and in the warmer months head out to our expansive sports pitch which looks out onto picturesque scenery below
- Three large media suites inlcuding a dedicatedl iMac room, as well as an iMac area for primary students
- A newly refurbished reception area which provides a welcoming and sociable space for pupils, parents and visitors alike to grab a coffee, have a chat and feel comfortable and welcomed when entering our school
- Our school canteen has also recently been refurbished and is a comfortable and accessible space to eat and meet
- Newly landscaped sports pitch, one of the largest school sports pitches in the city