All the best to Rishi and Neil...
Life is made with happy moments and sad ones. Life in an International school is no different. Today one of those "less joyful" moments because it's time to say "good bye" to Rishi, Neil and their parents. On behalf of the TX community, we wish you all the best in your new adventure. Keep in touch guys! You're just a 1 hour 30 minute flight away from us :). Rishi and Neil: Y6T and Y4X will miss you. Wishing you happy and safe travels and enjoy your new journey. Let us know how things are for you after arriving in your new school. And remember, you always will have friends here ;).
There is no monster who could resist TX's children! After playing games and solving clues, team Zombies found out where the monster was hidden and Halloween was saved.
Here are the results for the costume and food contest:
- 1st place was a tie with Elsa from Frozen (Wendy) and the lady who had a bad encounter with a knife (Chitra) both winning
- 3rd place was awarded to the red and gold Marquise (Tomoko)
- Toshi as Darth Vader was just a huge hit! Well done!
- The cute little witch Cadhla took the first prize followed by Momoko, Tomoko and Anakha.
For the food contest
- Clara will be enjoying a 1 million VND voucher at Papagayo for her amazing brain cake, while Tomoko will enjoy Indian food at Tandoor.
Thank you for joining the party and taking part in the games.
We also thank our sponsors:
Once again, safe journey to Rishi, Neil and family next week and for the rest of us, see soon at the International week celebration!
Have a great weekend,
Anne on behalf of the Parent Group.